Monday, January 18, 2016

Of Gods and Mortals....use with Song of Blades and Heroes perhaps?

I have been wanting to get a copy of Osprey's Of Gods and Mortals for a while now.  Its always been on the back of my mind with other projects at the forefront.  But I have finally caved in and ordered a copy and it showed up on my doorstep today.


I have skimmed through it and like what I see.  Although I had not really wanted to recreate battles between Greek or Egyptian Gods, I definitely see the opportunity to use some of the rules for Fightin' Fungi/Advanced Song of Blades and Heroes.

For example; the Swamp Fungus could be a God for the Rotten Hearts faction along with an Enoki Cleric and the Reaper as Legends.  Or go generic fantasy and have my large Forest Giant as a God and a Dryad or Centaur for Legends as Elves and Animals represent Mortals.

Lots of potential using Of Gods and Mortals, thanks Andrea Sfiligoi for writing more great rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment