|There is Kord the Warrior, Simkin the Rogue, Cuthbert the Cleric, and Mordenkainen the Wizard.|
|Lots of paper.|
|The random dungeon generation went really awkwardly for this session.|
- Went East, completely empty
- Went East, Special Event. Ghost! Injured Rogue and Wizard
- Went back West then South, Treasure. Magic Item: Fool's Gold
- Back to the Entrance then West. Empty completely
- Westernmost room, Vermin. 2 Vampire Frogs. Got a gem worth 50 gp
- North, Vermin. 8 Rats. Wizard's Fireball handled most of them.
- North, Special Feature. Cursed Altar. Cleric Blessing takes care of that.
- North, Special Feature. Fountain. Everyone healed back up.
- North, completely empty (Again! Bad Search rolls).
- East, FINAL BOSS. Chaos Lord (no powers). With Wizard's Lightning Bolt and great rolling (for combat at least), the adventurers succeed. They get a Magic Bow (for the Rogue), Ring of Teleportation (sold), and 120 gp. The Wizard levels up.
- They head back out of the dungeon with ZERO wandering monsters. Easiest dungeon I've ever dealt with in ANY game EVER.
This was a very odd session. The dungeon was mostly linear, and I had to fit some of the rooms to the paper. But for my first game I was still learning game mechanics and such, so a simple beginning eased me into things before a proper dungeon delving.