Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Wrath of Kings Assemble!

This is all of the Goritsi and Hadross assembled and ready for painting.  Of course, a fine collection of reading material makes an excellent background and shares shelf space for this mass of plastic.


I have not looked too much into the actual Wrath of Kings ruleset, though the rulebook seems quite nice and the gameplay videos appear to be fairly straight foward.  But of course I'm looking at Song of Blades and Heroes for future campaigns.  There are lots of potential warband ideas for SoBH to be found among all these little figures.


Vampires perhaps?  Notice the un-primed Irene 'Iron Eyes' Goritsi mercenary miniature in the back?  Her weapon sprue came only with a left arm.  I have to wait until the Kickstarter finishes shipping before they accept 'missing pieces' reports from customers.  


Here are some Hadross, or an Atlantean warband.  



And these are some Goritsi werewolves.  

Wrath of Kings offers some very detailed miniatures with lots of character.  Hoping to start painting soon.  The kids have already started marking the territory on which ones they want to paint.  Luckily with 80 miniatures I shouldn't be too concerned on dividing them up.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your perspective on Wrath of Kings. I was wondering if you would be able to review a film I made based on this game
    http://adpsgamingcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the video link

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_wKMuWKtIo

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your perspective on Wrath of Kings. I was wondering if you would be able to review a film I made based on this game
    http://adpsgamingcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete